Omaha Date Night Idea: Make a podcast
Looking for a unique and fun date night alternative?
In this modern era of dating, it can feel overwhelming trying to find date night ideas that allow you to get to know your special someone!
Dinner and movie? Don’t get us wrong, we love food and we love movies. But there’s only so much talking you can do at dinner and definitely no talking during the movie.
Dinner and drinks? Why settle for this old standby? It’s probably going to be crowded, noisy, and barely favorable for romance.
What is there to do for Date Night in Omaha?
Make a podcast at Webberized! You and your date will have fun exploring each other’s hopes and dreams, histories and hobbies while making a podcast that you can treasure for years to come. (You can even take yourself on a solo date!)
How does a Podcast Date work?
- Schedule a date and time
- Show up ready to talk
We’ll help set the mood! Our cozy recording space will feature (electronic) candle-lit ambiance. Your dedicated sound tech will be on hand but not invasive. You can use our conversation starters or go with your own heart-to-heart.
After your recording, you’ll receive an MP3 file of your conversation. You can save it to listen to privately or publish on your own.
What’s included with your date night podcast package?
- Studio audio recording for one hour with up to 4 microphones. (Double date?)
- Post Production on your audio, including light editing and a standard intro marking your Webberized date night podcast recording experience.
- MP3 audio file of your podcast within 7 to 10* business days, finalized to save 4ever or post on your own.
- Cost $75 (audio) or $100 (audio and video)
* Turnaround time may be shorter or longer
We are located in the Mastercraft building in North Downtown Omaha.
Yes, I assure you we’re open
(by appointment only).